I’ve been a little low on sewing mojo lately. After finished my friend’s fancy dress back in mid January I got started on a few projects (actually they were Christmas presents) but totally lost any interest in sewing. And so they have been languishing in the corner, making me feel guilty every time I see them.
I decided that I needed a little fuel for my sewing mojo and lo and behold: the Spring Knitting and Stitching show! Hurrah – perfect timing. So this afternoon with a tight budget and a detailed list to keep me on track, I set off. And let me tell you, I was very well behaved.
I got myself three denims, from left to right:
- denim with colored motes 83% cotton/17%polyester to make Gainline’s maritime shorts;
- unknown denim with estimated 2% stretch for a pair of Closetcase’s Ginger jeans AND the Gainline Morris skirt;
- dark blue denim 50% cotton, 42% polyester and 3% elastane for another pair of Ginger jeans;
- as well as some 100% cotton swiss knot for an unspecified top;
- plus I got myself the Cleo dungaree dress pattern.
Now I hope to polish of those garments languishing in the shadows so I can get on to my newer and exciting projects.